100個超霸氣的英文戰隊名Badass Team Names

時間:2021-03-22

不清楚Badass Team Names壞蛋的隊名譯為霸氣的團隊名稱是否合適,貌似老外很喜歡這個詞——Badass,喜歡被叫做壞蛋,思來想去覺得唯有霸氣適合我們中文的含蓄表達了。

1. Annihilators – Don’t just dominate – annihilate! 殲滅者–不僅僅稱霸–殲滅!

2. Avengers – No one gets away with wronging any of you. 復仇者聯盟-沒有人會冤枉你們中的任何一個。

3. Bad to The Bone – Not an ounce of goodness in either of you. 對骨頭不好–你們兩個都不是一丁點的善良。

4. Black Panthers – Name yourselves after badass civil rights activists. 黑豹–以壞蛋民權活動家的名字命名。

5. Black Widows – For a group of girls that don’t take crap from men. 黑寡婦–適用于一群不被男人胡扯的女孩。

6. Blitzkrieg – A team that drops more bombs than the Blitz. Blitzkrieg(閃電戰) –一支投擲比Blitz炸彈更多的炸彈的團隊。

7. Braindead Zombies – You can’t reason with these monsters. Braindead Zombies –您無法對這些怪物進行推理。

8. Brewmaster Crew – For a team that loves to chug a few beers together. 釀酒大師團隊(Brewmaster Crew) –對于一個喜歡一起喝幾杯啤酒的團隊。

9. Brute Force – When you all agree it’s the only way things can get done. 蠻力–大家都同意,這是完成事情的唯一方法。

10. Butchers – If anyone messes with you guys they’ll end up in pieces. 屠夫–如果有人和你們搞砸了,他們最終會分崩離析。

11. Chaos – Disorder has been restored. 混亂–混亂已恢復。

12. Chargers – Bring down all in your path. 充電器–拖走一切。

13. Chernobyl – More radioactive than a nuclear explosion. 切爾諾貝利–比核爆炸更具放射性。

14. Collision Course – Don’t get in the way of these guys! 碰撞課程–不要妨礙這些人!

15. Deathwish – You guys will take any risks. 死亡愿望–你們將承擔任何風險。

16. Defenders – You keep the righteous safe. 捍衛者–您保持正義的安全。

17. Demolition Crew – Your team literally brings down the walls. 拆除人員–您的團隊從字面上推倒了墻。

18. Desert Storm – After the military operating to invade Iraq. 沙漠風暴-軍事行動入侵伊拉克之后。

19. Divide and Conquer – Your team is known to break down their opponents and dominate them. 分而治之–眾所周知,您的團隊會擊敗對手并稱霸對手。

20. Dominators – You guys don’t just win every competition, you dominate it. 支配者–你們不僅贏得了每場比賽,還贏得了比賽。

21. Dropping Bombs – Hammer all in sight. 放下炸彈-一切都在眼前。

22. End Game – When you guys get involved the game won’t last too long. 終結游戲–當你們參與其中時,游戲不會持續太久。

23. Enforcers – The ones that keep the peace for the mob. 執法者–為暴民維持和平的執法者。

24. Fire Starters – The actions you guys take bring the whole house down. 開火-你們采取的行動使整個房屋倒塌。

25. Gargoyles – Not a pretty bunch to mess with. 石像鬼–不太好玩。

26. Gatling Guns – The first ever machine gun. 加特林機槍–有史以來第一架機槍。

27. Ghost Riders – Great for a team that loves motorbikes… and ghosts. 幽靈騎士–非常適合熱愛摩托車和幽靈的車隊。

28. Gorillas In the Mist – A team of savage apes hidden in plain sight. 霧中的大猩猩–一群隱藏在視線中的野蠻猿猴。

29. Grave Diggers – They won’t necessarily bury you dead. Grave Diggers –他們不一定會把你埋死。

30. Gunners – Shoot down all who oppose you. 槍手–擊落所有反對你的人。

31. Guns for Hire – Like mercenaries, but a bit cooler. 雇傭槍支–像雇傭兵一樣,但是有點酷。

32. Hammerheads – After the deadly sharks. 錘頭–致命的鯊魚之后。

33. Hell’s Angels – Name yourselves after the most notorious biker gang. 地獄天使–以最臭名昭著的騎自行車幫派命名。

34. Hellraisers – Your team brings hell to the surface. 地獄咆哮者–您的團隊使地獄浮出水面。

35. High-Voltage – Danger of death! 高壓–有死亡危險!

36. Insurgents – Highly organized rebels 叛亂分子–組織嚴密的叛亂分子

37. Jawbreakers – If someone pisses you guys off their face won’t look the same after. 破顎工-如果有人生氣讓你們從他們的臉上掉下來,看起來就不會一樣了。

38. Justice Bringers – The team that decides who does right and who does wrong. 正義帶來者–決定誰做對,誰做錯的團隊。

39. Lethal – Even small doses of you guys can kill. 致命–甚至小劑量你們都可以殺死。

40. Little Boy – After the first nuclear bomb that was ever dropped. 小男孩–在投下的第一枚核彈之后。

41. Mean Machine – No one is meaner than your squad. 卑鄙的機器–沒有人比你的小隊卑鄙。

42. Mercenaries – What’s more badass than a bunch of hired killers? 傭兵–比一堆雇用的殺手還難受嗎?

43. Mud Dogs – None of you are afraid to get dirty. 泥狗–你們都不怕被弄臟。

44. Mutiny – There used to be a boss, but you guys left him on a desert island. 叛變–曾經有個老板,但是你們把他留在了荒島上。

45. Neck Breakers – Keep your necks away from these guys! 斷頸器–使您的脖子遠離這些家伙!

46. Nemesis – You guys have many arch rivals. 復仇女神–你們有很多主要競爭對手。

47. No Fear – Nothing scares you guys. 沒有恐懼–沒什么嚇到你們的。

48. No Rules – Badasses don’t need rules. 沒有規則– Badasses不需要規則。

49. No Sympathy – Sympathy is for the weak, right? 沒有同情–同情是為了弱者,對嗎?

50. One Shot Killers – You ace anything on the first attempt. 一個射擊殺手–您在任何嘗試中都能獲得優勢。

51. Pulverizers – Your enemies are unrecognizable after fighting you. 粉碎機–與您戰斗后,您的敵人無法辨認。

52. Rage – Not a good idea to anger these guys. 憤怒–激怒這些家伙不是一個好主意。

53. Raging Bulls – Angry and strong. 憤怒的公牛隊-憤怒而堅強。

54. Rhinos – One of the toughest living mammals. 犀牛–生存最艱難的哺乳動物之一。

55. Savages – Those that live without rules. 野蠻人-那些沒有規則的人。

56. Shock and Awe – The landscape looks a lot different after you guys were here. 震驚和敬畏–你們來到這里后,景觀看起來大不相同。

57. Skull Crushers – Nice and terrifying. 骷髏破碎機–令人驚嘆。

58. Slayers – Dragons don’t exist because you guys killed them all. 屠宰者–龍不存在,因為你們殺死了所有人。

59. Soldiers – No one is more honorable. 士兵–沒有人會更光榮。

60. Soul Takers – No one is quite the same after meeting your team. 靈魂追隨者–與您的團隊見面后,沒有人是完全一樣的。

61. Speed Demons – Speed limits don’t matter. 速度惡魔–速度限制無關緊要。

62. Stone Crushers – I don’t think many can crush stones with their bare hands. 碎石機–我認為沒有人能赤手砸碎石頭。

63. Street-sweepers – Your team keeps the streets safe from bad guys. 清道夫–您的團隊可以保護街道免遭壞人的傷害。

64. Tech Warriors – You may all be techies, but you know you’re all as tough as they come. 科技勇士–你們可能都是技術專家,但您知道自己像他們一樣堅強。

65. Terminators – What’s more deadly than The Terminator? Terminators. 終結者–還有什么比終結者更致命?終結者小號。

66. Terrorizers – After you’ve met these guys, you’ll always be paranoid. 恐怖分子–與這些人見面后,您將永遠變得偏執。

67. The Arsenal – You all own more weapons than you care to remember. 阿森納–你們擁有的武器多于您想記住的。

68. The Badasses – Plain and simple badass team name. Badasses –簡單和簡單的Badass團隊名稱。

69. The Bane of Your Existence – You guys make that special someone especially miserable. 生存的禍根–你們使那個特別的人特別痛苦。

70. The Barbarians – More or less the same as the above. 野蠻人–或多或少與上述相同。

71. The Blazers – A team that makes it Smokey wherever they go. 開拓者隊-無論他們走到哪里,都可以煙熏的團隊。

72. The Bulldogs – Poodles beware! 斗牛犬–貴賓犬要當心!

73. The Demented – A team of tortured souls. 癡呆者–一群受折磨的靈魂。

74. The Enemy – The foes of everyone. 敵人–每個人的敵人。

75. The Fighting Irish – When you’re all Irish or all of Irish heritage and love a good fight. 愛爾蘭之戰–當您全是愛爾蘭人或全部是愛爾蘭人,并且熱愛一場戰斗時。

76. The Firing Squad – You all enact justice at the same time. 射擊小隊–你們都在同一時間頒布正義。

77. The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse – When all four of you unite the world will end. 啟示錄的四騎士–當你們四個團結在一起時,世界將會終結。

78. The Frontline – You guys lead the way in any fight. 前線–你們在任何戰斗中都處于領先地位。

79. The Hit List – When you all join together to get revenge. 熱門名單–當大家一起報仇時。

80. The House Thrashers – If your team goes to a house party, they’ll be a big mess in the morning. House Thrashers –如果您的團隊參加家庭聚會,那么早上他們將是一團糟。

81. The Intimidators – Your team’s presence can convince anyone. 威嚇者–您的團隊的存在可以說服任何人。

82. The Mean Ones – When you’re known for your mean words. 卑鄙的人–當您以卑鄙的話語而聞名時。

83. The Mongolians – The only people tough enough to conquer Russia! 蒙古人–唯一足以征服俄羅斯的人民!

84. The Outlaws – You guys are always in trouble with the law. law徒–你們總是在法律上遇到麻煩。

85. The Pitbulls – The most aggressive dogs around. 皮特比爾斯(Pitbulls) –周圍最具攻擊性的狗。

86. The Punishers – Prison is too good for your enemies. 懲罰者-監獄對你的敵人來說太好了。

87. The Reapers – The last thing people see before they die. 收割者–人們在死前看到的最后一件事。

88. The Rebellion – Here to bring down the ruling class. 叛亂–在這里推翻統治階級。

89. The Security – You guys keep the order. 安全性–你們保持秩序。

90. The Storm Bringers – It’s always so peaceful before you all show up. 風暴帶來者–在所有人露面之前,總是如此和平。

91. The Tribe – For the team that has connections back to the Stone Age. 部落–適用于與石器時代有聯系的團隊。

92. The Unredeemable – You guys will never do a good deed. 不可贖回–你們永遠不會做一件好事。

93. Trigger Happy – You guys like guns a little too much. 觸發快樂–你們太喜歡槍了。

94. Vandals – When your team is known to trash every place they visit. 破壞者–眾所周知,您的團隊在他們訪問的每個地方都將其當作垃圾。

95. Veterans – For a hardened team of ex-military personnel. 退伍軍人–適用于堅強的前軍事人員隊伍。

96. Vigilantes – Your team makes their own rules 治安維持會–您的團隊制定自己的規則

97. Viking Raiders – You come in fighting and destroy everything in your path. 維京突襲者–您參與戰斗并摧毀您途中的一切。

98. Warmongers – Your team doesn’t just find them yourselves in fights, they start them. 好戰分子–您的團隊不僅會在戰斗中找到自己,他們還會開始戰斗。

99. Weapons of Mass Destruction – Vaporize all in sight. 大規模殺傷性武器–蒸發所有可見物。

100. Your Worst Nightmare – We’ll stalk you in your dreams. 您最可怕的噩夢–我們將在您的夢中纏擾您。

<蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <蜘蛛词>| <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链> <文本链>